PREMIERING IN NASHVILLE AT AHRA 2021
More Information Coming Soon.
IQ Rad is pending FDA Clearance
Equipped with a high-performance 17″ x 17″ detector housing, the Vision X is a straight-arm digital X-ray system for use at all levels of medical care. With high patient throughput and intuitive controls, the Vision X is an ideal choice for primary care institutions with unified diagnostic imaging services and distributed image evaluation. The flexible stand design and modest room requirements ensure the Vision X is perfectly suited for small practices requiring affordable, high-performance DR imaging.
Intuitive and Efficient X-ray
Thoughtful ergonomics and automatic functions make the Vision X extremely efficient for a single operator in a variety of clinical settings. With Avanse software, the Vision X provides:
- DICOM worklist management, printing and archiving
- Motorized source to image distance (SID) controls
- Wide range of motion for easy positioning
- 17″ x 17″ active DR panel surface
- Anatomy specific image processing
Robust & Refined DR
Robust & Refined DR
- All-day battery
- Cell phone image review
- Up to 8 fps motion capable*
- No drop insurance needed!
Flexible X-ray Positioning
Quick and easy X-ray stand positioning and motorized source to image distance (SID) adjustment enables a wide spectrum of exams.
- Low floor-to-beam height
- Upright chest and skeletal exams
- Easy chair and wheelchair positioning
- Easy-to- position patient table
The Vision X facilitates a wide variety of exams positions
Avanse Image Management
With integrated Avanse software to help acquire and manage DR images, you’re assured of the highest quality results. Comprehensive DICOM capabilities facilitate efficient worklist and image management.
- System control
- Simple 3-step exam workflow
- Anatomy driven image processing
- Advanced post-processing
- DICOM/HL7 integration
With the Vision X optional patient stitching stand, multi-exposure digital X-ray exams for stitching studies can be easily performed.
- Easy to move into place
- Stable, locking wheels
- Non-slip surface
- Patient hand grips