PORTABLE DYNAMIC IMAGING
SERVING THE UNDERSERVED
Frail, immobile or remote-location patients are underserved by traditional C-arm system. But IQ FlexPLUS, with Machine Vision Imaging (MVi) brings fluoroscopic imaging to the most fragile among us when they need it most. Utilizing IQ FlexPLUS, as opposed to a traditional C-arm, brings breakthrough portable fluoroscopic X-ray imaging capabilities to nursing homes, home healthcare and facilities in need of remote imaging.
Combine the natural portability of the IQ Flex with the fluoroscopic capabilities of IQ FlexPLUS for more comprehensive home health capabilities.
The Power of Artificial Intelligence
Utilizing AI powered software and state-of-the-art technology, Virtual C-arms facilitate dynamic image acquisition with no mechanical linkage between the X-ray source and X-ray detector.
Utilizing AI powered software and state-of-the-art technology, IQ FlexPLUS facilitates dynamic image acquisition with no mechanical linkage between the X-ray source and X-ray detector.
- Patented MVi alignment system ensures proper X-ray source alignment to flat panel detector (FPD)
- Four independent shutters automatically position the radiation beam
- AI powered software maintains continuous alignment during procedures
Innovative Machine Vision Imaging
The MVi collimator at the heart of the system features X-ray source-to-detector alignment software and accommodates a wide range of imaging procedures.
- Radiographic and pulse fluoroscopic acquisition
- Option to save the fluoro loop or the last image hold
- Touchscreen collimator displays live video for virtual collimation
Key Locations for Portable Fluoroscopy
- Nursing Homes
- Rehab Facilities
- Surgery Centers
- Outpatient Imaging Centers
- Orthopedic Imaging Centers
- Emergency Rooms
- Hospital ICU
- Neonatal ICU
Portable Fluoroscopy Applications
Swallowing study performed on the IQ FlexPLUS
The IQ FlexPLUS takes advantage of the excellent portability attributes of the IQ Flex to bring both digital X-ray and fluoroscopy to remote locations. In addition to digital X-ray, IQ FlexPLUS enables fluoroscopy that is ideal for:
- Orthopedic Motion Studies
- Modified Barium Swallow Studies
- Bedside Fluoroscopic Procedures
- Catheter and Line Placement
- Multiple Nursing Home Applications
The Virtual C-Arm Machine Vision collimator is a PortaVision Medical product carried by 1st Source Imaging.
Download the Brochure
If you’d like to learn even more about the IQ FlexPLUS, download a PDF of the brochure by filling out the info below.